Monday, August 2, 2010

Really?

I was talking to a friend who was telling me how a family member and other relatives were very upset that that a family member was expecting a girl and not a boy. This of course made me upset. All children are gifts and the only thing a future parent should worry about is that the baby coming into the world healthy. There are so many people out there that should not be parents. They are not mature enough to have children and have not thought about what it takes to raise a child emotionally and financially. And there are so many couples that can not have children that would be terrific parents. It's not fair. I can not help but be angry when I see parents neglecting their children. I know there are reasons for everything but I can not help but think what could be a good enough reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment