Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Proud Mom of Three

I have pictures of Cooper up in my office, at home and on Facebook. When people ask how many kids I have, I respond three but my middle son passed away shortly after he was born so I only have two at home driving crazy. People give me funny looks sometimes And/or say they are sorry about Cooper. they quickly change the subject but I have no problems talking about it. I am not mentioning Cooper to get people to feel bad for me. I am not looking for sympathy. I don't write this blog for sympathy but as a coping mechanism. I just can not say I have two Children. Sometimes if I don't feel like talking about it I will change the wording to "I have two kids at home" or "I have a 7 year old and a three year oldor " But I would not ever say I am a mom of two. Sometimes I wonder if people think I am trying to milk this thing and get attention but that could not be further from the truth. I just can not say I am a mom of two- it is extremely painful. Cooper is just as much my son as Davis and Blaine arnot so I am a mom of three

No comments:

Post a Comment